At Fosters Kraus – Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re not your average HVAC company. We’re dedicated to keeping every customer’s family safe and comfortable…anytime, every day. And we extend that promise to our employees. When you join our team, know that you’re valued as our greatest asset.
Explore our open positions and apply below or give us
a call for more information 319-377-6325.
Fosters Kraus – Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning seeks EXPERIENCED Plumbing Service Technician. Full time, immediate hire. Some after-hours ‘on call’ service and repair work required. Competitive wages and benefits available based on performance and experience.
Fosters Kraus seeks experienced residential HVAC service and repair technician. Full time, immediate hire.
Full Job Description:
HVAC Service Technician is responsible for the maintenance, and repair of HVAC systems. Work involves performance of skilled tasks in installing, maintaining, repairing and servicing a variety of equipment. Work performed independently or under supervision.
• Previous HVAC Service Technician repair/installation experience, either Residential or Commercial.
• Willingness to work in both Residential and light Commercial settings (New construction and remodel) with a positive attitude.
• Valid driver's license
• Insurable driving record
• Must pass a pre-employment background check
• Ability to follow written and verbal directions as given
• Demonstrate mechanical aptitude
• Ability to operate power and hand tools safely
• Ability to make accurate materials lists
• Ability to manage materials efficiently without waste
• 2-4 Years Previous HVAC Experience
• High School Diploma
Benefits include company vehicle, uniform, health insurance, 401K, paid holidays and vacation. Final compensation package will be dependent on experience.
Work Hours: M-F 8AM to 5PM. Rotating weekend/holiday on call is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $31.00 per hour
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• On call
• High school or equivalent (Required)
• HVAC: 2 years (Preferred)
• EPA Type II (Preferred)
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service to all of our customers. You can always count on Kraus to get to you fast and get the job done right the first time. Our knowledgeable and experienced technicians will find the source of your plumbing, or heating and air conditioning, issues and fix them fast.
319-465-5129 (Monticello Office)
319-377-6325 (Marion Office)
317 S. Locust St., Monticello,
412 Chamber Drive, Anamosa,
1040 East Post Rd, Marion,
© Fosters Kraus 2022 • 317 S. Locust St. Monticello, Iowa 52310 • Tel: 319-465-5129